- is a Chicago area artist whose children’s illustrations have been published by nationally and internationally known companies including Harcourt Achieve; Macmillan McGraw-Hill; Pearson Education/Scott Foresman; Compass/Seed Media; Pauline Books and Media; EDCO/Ireland and others. Most recently, she has both written and illustrated LETTUCE! and Christmas Best, published independently under the imprint of Bright Bear Books. She is a member of The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators.
- The illustrations presented here are created digitally or are hybrids of traditional acrylic on canvas or colored pencil on board combined with digital media.
- Brochures, booklets and promotional materials for:
American Can Institute, American Cancer Society, American Colloid Co., American Dairy Association, Aunt Jemima®, Barton Brands, Ltd., Beef Industry Council, Brach’s®, Butterball®, Chex®, Glidden®, Kraft Foods, Inc., Labelmaster®, Land O’ Lakes®, LaChoy®, McDonald’s®, Nestle®, Orville Redenbacher®, Quaker Oats Co., Snap-On Tools®, Starkist®, Superior Foods®, Thermos®, and Ziploc®.
- Over 100 general, humor, food, finance and special feature illustrations for The Daily Southtown, Chicago, IL (1991-99).
- Everyday, holiday and inspirational designs for Gallant Greetings Corporation, Schiller Park, IL
CHILDREN’S EDUCATIONAL, TRADE, AND E-PUBLISHING
- Harcourt Achieve; Harcourt School; Macmillan McGraw-Hill; Pearson/Scott Foresman; Pearson Education; Quarasan, Inc.; JustKidsApps; Compass Publishing; EDCO/Ireland; Pauline Books and Media.
ILLUSTRATING & WRITING
- LETTUCE! (Bright Bear Books, 2013)
Christmas Best (Bright Bear Books, 2016)
SOCIETY OF CHILDREN’S BOOK WRITERS & ILLUSTRATORS member 1998 to present.